For candidates – Collegium Da Vinci Poznań

Dormitory and accommodation

Collegium Da Vinci provides accommodation in a comfortable dormitory located 400 m from the university building. You can find the details on the Student Depot Polonez website.

Living in a dormitory is a good way to meet new people from different countries and cities of Poland, quickly learn a new language and make friends.

When booking a dormitory, remember that the number of rooms is limited. The optimal reservation period is June. Book a place in the dormitory for 10 or 12 months.

What is important to know to book a place?

choose room type
write an email to Polonez Administration according to the instruction sent by International Student Coordinator
pay for: a deposit and administration fee (this administration fee payment is not refundable). Payment must be made within 7 days after receiving the email with the reservation confirmation from the Polonez Student Depot administration.
you must pay for the first month of your stay in a bank account, which will be indicated by the administration of Polonez Student Depot, or in exceptional cases, you can pay on the first day upon arrival (confirm this option with administration).
if you plan to check in on a weekend, you must inform the hostel about the date of arrival and time.
stay in touch with administration and be ready and inform about any changes.
To find accommodation in Poznan, you can use the services of an intermediary agency or do your own search. You may also ask a Coordinator to send you another options (if there are such). In this article, we describe how to find housing on our own.

Where can I find an accomodation?

English language confirmation

Your English Language level- B1 (Intermediate) can be proved:

Option 1: International English language certificate

Option 2: English proficiency examination, consisting of two parts: written test and oral communication.

It will be held by means of distance communication (Google Form, Zoom). Detailed information on the organization will be sent by e-mail after registering for the examination.

Documents legalization

High school certificate or relevant document obtained abroad, legalized or with an apostille  attached (if the country that issued your certificate is on the list), which authorizes you to apply for enrolment at a higher learning institution. You will need legalization stamp if the country that issued Your certificate is not the member of the Hague Convention. This must be in line with Polish regulations on the recognition of foreign school certificates.

*Non-legalized documents will not be accepted in Poland for the process of recognition of your certificate acquired with foreign education documents not later than the end of the first study semester. The recognition of the high school certificate takes place in Kuratorium Oświaty in Poznan.

Discounts and scholarships

  • Special offers for graduates
  • Scholarships in CDV
  • Registration fee discount
  • Temporary special offers for the first cycle degree programmes
  • Special offer “Family”
  • Special offer “Transfer to the place of the curious”
  • Special offer “The second course”