Welcome Point Collegium Da Vinci
Get to know the place of integration and support for foreign students created as part of the project of the National Agency for Academic Exchange!
It was established to support foreign students and first-cycle students in the process of adapting to the academic environment.
It also provides basic information to facilitate everyday life in a new country.
- Provides general information about visa and temporary residence cards.
- Provides general information about university structure, its departments, resposible persons, etc.
- Provides basic information about dormitory and accomodation options in Poznan.
- Provides general information about insurance, PESEL number, registration of residence, city transport.
- Takes part in Orientation Week meetings.
- Provides general information and requirements regarding recognition of educational documents.
- Prepares useful information for international students about Poland and Poznan.
- Advises students on formal mattes related to studying at Collegium Da Vinci.
- Provides information on students initiatives, clubs, events, etc.
Explore the CDV infrastructure!
The program is co-financed by the European Social Fund under the Knowledge Education Development Operational Program.