About the Careers Office
Our mission is to support you – students and graduates of CDV in the start of professional development!
- You will find a job, internship or apprenticeship,
- You will analyze your professional predispositions,
- You will choose a further path of development,
- You will prepare professional application documents, including CV and motivation letter,
- You will pass the interview with the use of camera.
Project "Direction to good job"
We implement a free project "Direction to good job" addressed to the third year students of Bachelor`s degree and second year students of Master`s degree! Its aim is to prepare our graduates for professional functioning on the labor market and in business. As part of the project, our advisers and specialists will conduct: multidimensional predisposition tests, the results of which will help in choosing the professional path, career coaching developing personal skills, advice in planning your own business, certified training in key competences in business and the labor market. Entries to participate in the project have already started! The number of places is limited!
For students entering the labor market
- Getting to know your own predispositions and professional competences important on the labor market,
- Possibility to make professional photography for use in building a personal image of a specialist,
- Preparation of a modern CV according to European standards,
- Help in choosing the further path of education and development,
- Support in reaching the best job offers,
- Preparation for participation in recruitment processes,
- Developing the skills of professional presentation before the employer,
- Creating and strengthening a personal brand (personal branding),
- Participation in trainings developing professional competences that end in certificates.
For students planning their own business
- Help in creating individual business ideas,
- Ability to create business models,
- Support in preparing a professional business plan,
- Expanding knowledge about sources of financing business operations,
- Support in the implementation of procedures for setting up operations,
- Participation in trainings developing competencies that are important for the entrepreneur ending with certificates.
For students starting work
- Mentoring in the first period of employment,
- Individual vocational coaching to support the development of important competences at work,
- Support in adaptation at the workplace.
Contact and registration
Free certified specialist training!
The training topics are a response to the needs of employers in the area of candidates' competences, they are also a compendium of knowledge necessary for every entrepreneur.
You can take part in any number of trainings.
Fridays - 16.30-20.30
Saturdays and Sundays - 10.00-15.00
Registration: Ewa Wieluńska, tel. 697 233 322
Fb: grupa Kierunek dobra praca
We guarantee the quality of commercial training, focus on the practical aspects of the topics discussed, the use of modern techniques and training methods
Project "Direction to good job"-forms of support
The project participants, with the support of a career counselor, work to determine their own predispositions and professional preferences. Modern tests help in these questions, the results of which are obtained by everyone participating in the project. Knowledge gained through them is used to build a personal and professional development plan. Advisory meetings are also devoted to the preparation of personalized and professional application documents. An important topic is the counselor's indication of the most effective ways of looking for job offers and reaching out to employers.
An important result of this part of the project is working out with each of the participants a framework for building a personal image (personal branding) and the use of tools for creating a personal brand. Meetings with the coach focus on preparation for participation in recruitment processes - professional self-presentation, familiarization with the most frequently asked questions and tasks, presenting personal advantages and resources.
Project participants are prepared to set up and run their own business. An business adviser works with them to strengthen personal entrepreneurial skills and leadership skills. The most important element of this part of the project is to develop a business idea, to prepare both a business model and a business plan for the planned business activity. Participants expand knowledge about market realities, get to know institutions that support entrepreneurship, become familiar with the procedures related to setting up a company. They also receive tips on applying for funds for starting a business.
As part of the project, a series of trainings ending in certificates and covering both the competences valued in the labor market and key skills in running your own business are carried out. Training is primarily a practical dimension, implemented in the form of interactive workshops using the latest activating tools. They are run by practitioners - business trainers, mentors and business representatives who share their experiences with participants, provide proven ways to solve difficult situations, give the opportunity to train new skills.
Meetings with employers and job fairs
To make the process entering the labor market easier, periodic meetings are held with representatives of employers from the area of Greater Poland. To cooperate in the implementation of this task, companies whose industries correspond to the specifics of studies at the university were invited. During the meetings, the project participants learn about the company's requirements for the candidates, what competencies they pay special attention to, and what development plans for human capital they have. For people entering the labor market it will also be an opportunity to present their skills and establish first business contacts.
Participants of the project who, thanks to taking part in it, take up work under the mentoring. The care of an experienced mentor is their support in the first period of employment. The area of joint work is determined individually depending on the needs of the mentee and the requirements of the company represented by the mentor.
An important element of the project is also working with the coach on the development of personal key skills for the employer. Project participants covered by this form of support during individual meetings increase their skills of adapting to a new workplace, coping with occupational stress as well as time management and work organization. The scope of support is adapted to the expectations and needs of individual participants.
Team of career`s office
Rector’s Plenipotentiary for Cooperation with Business
61 27 11 015
Career and entrepreneurship counselor
61 27 11 08
697 230 094