Preparing students to function in an ever-changing labour market
- Developing an interdisciplinary education model tailored to individual learning needs and built on the competences of the future.
- Strengthening unique majors combining business, technological, social and artistic competences.
- Nurturing the well-being of students through psychological support and counselling programmes.
- Introducing students to the labour market already during their studies.
Creating a working environment that is responsive/open to the dynamically changing market
- Development of interdisciplinary and interpersonal skills of the staff that allow solutions that can be implemented in the organisation to be developed.
- Supporting initiatives that promote the health and well-being of employees.
- Creating conditions for the development of entrepreneurial attitudes.
- Developing interdisciplinary collaboration to strengthen organisational innovation and diversity in the workplace.
Building the position of a global, locally active university
- Preparing to work in international teams by developing international exchange programmes for students and staff.
- Establishing strategic partnerships with foreign universities and institutions.
- Creating international curricula and projects that will attract students and teachers from different countries.
Creating an interdisciplinary hub linking education, technology, business and social sciences
- Building a community focused on developing innovative solutions through interdisciplinary collaboration between students, staff, associates and entrepreneurs.
- Incubation of ideas generated at the university, preparation for implementation and their commercialisation.
- Strengthening of the relationships with employers and business, especially in the creative sector.
- Diversification of revenue streams through the development of cooperation with business on commercialisation and career path management.