What kind of scholarships can students apply for?
1. Rector’s scholarship for the best students
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students
- 1st-year students of second-cycle studies, if they started their studies within one year of completing the first-cycle studies
- 2nd-year students of 2nd cycle studies
2. Scholarship for disabled people
- All students due to disability confirmed by a decision of a competent authority.
3. Social scholarship
- All students in a difficult financial situation (a student who, after completing one field of study, continues education in the second field of study, is not entitled to a social scholarship, unless he continues studies after completing the first-cycle studies in order to obtain the professional title of Master’s degree)
4. Minister’s scholarship
In addition to scholarships, CDV also grants financial assistance:
All students who are in a difficult life situation can apply for the allowance. The student may receive the allowance twice in the academic year (the application must be submitted within 3 months of the occurrence of a random event causing deterioration of the financial situation). A student who, after completing one field of study, continues to study in the another field of study, is not entitled to the allowance, unless he continues his studies after completing Bachelor`s degree in order to obtain the professional title of Master’s degree.
In the 2020/2021 academic year, we awarded 308 scholarships at CDV!
Social scholarships, scholarships for people with disabilities and the Rector’s scholarships were awarded and the students contributed to their budgets. The university can boast of a large group of studetns who are committed to activities for the CDV. The skillful combination of study and work was appreciated by the Rector, who granted more scholarships this year than in previous years.
The amount of the scholarship
- social scholarship – PLN 700
- social scholarship of increased amount – PLN 800
- scholarship for people with disabilities – PLN 600
- Rector’s scholarship (depending on achievements) – from 550 to 900 PLN